Safely store and access critical business data.
Storing your business’ information on your office computers or a dedicated server is risky if this is the only location where you keep this data. Instead of relying on your physical devices to keep your business’ data safe and secure, let us at i-Tech Security and Network Solutions help you set up a Cloud storage / backup system for your organization.
There are many reasons why setting up a cloud storage / backup system for your business is a good idea, including the following:
- With cloud storage, your business gains access to a ton of storage space for a relatively low cost.
- If you have employees who work outside of your office, they will always have access to your business’ information from anywhere, as long as they have a reliable connection.
- You can rest easy knowing your data is protected in the event of a fire, flood, or another disaster.
- With cloud storage, you can easily share information with your clients and coworkers.
- As long as you have a cloud storage / backup system set up, you don’t have to worry about scheduling regular data backups, as this process is streamlined and automated.
- Any changes made to your business’ data by your employees or clients can instantaneously be seen by anyone else who has secure access to your information.
Get in touch today for a quote!
The amount of peace of mind and convenience provided by a cloud storage / backup system is hard to beat. Contact us at i-Tech Security and Network Solutions today to find out more!
At i-Tech Security and Network Solutions, we offer cloud storage / backup systems in Durham, Greensboro, Raleigh, Winston-Salem, Asheboro, Burlington, Chapel Hill, Charlotte, Clemmons, Concord, Kernersville, Lexington, High Point, Elkin, Fayetteville, Salisbury, and Thomasville, North Carolina, and Washington, D.C.