At i-Tech Security and Network Solutions, we understand that you care about your business and that you want to keep it secure. Our team offers a range of top-notch commercial security options to help you do just that, as well as the right expertise to make the best recommendations for your needs. To help you get started in thinking about what your facility needs to maintain security, we have put together this list of the key features of effective commercial security systems.
- A backup power supply – No matter what specific devices it employs, a commercial security system should always have a backup source of energy. After all, you don’t want to leave your facility vulnerable in the event of a power outage.
- Professional monitoring – Another key part of an effective commercial security system is monitoring services. Having your system monitored by trained professionals will ensure that you know whether your alarm was triggered by an actual intruder or by a stray cat in the alley, as well as give you greater peace of mind.
- Remote access – When a breach or incident occurs, your security system should also alert you, not just the monitoring agents or the authorities, that it happens. Most of our systems connect to web servers and mobile apps to let you check in on your business no matter where you are.
- Cameras – Security cameras are an important part of your business’ overall defenses, as they allow you to monitor all your entrances for intruders. If an incident does occur, they also make it easier for the authorities to identify the perpetrator.
- Recordkeeping capabilities – Commercial security systems should also be able to keep track of any breaches that occur so that you can look for patterns or potential weaknesses in your armor.